We invite you to join us as we gather together for our weekly worship meetings each Sunday at 10:00 am. Our Sunday gatherings are meant to be a time of celebrating Jesus, loving and serving one another, and placing ourselves under the teaching of God's word. It is our desire to be a blessing to God, His church, and anyone who may wander into our meeting trying to find answers to life's big questions. Here's an idea of what you can expect during a typical Aletheia Norfolk Sunday gathering:
- A relaxed and casual atmosphere with people dressed in regular, every-day clothes. We encourage you to come as you are.
- A genuine, authentic group of people who love God and love you.
- In depth, expository teaching straight from the Bible.
- Loud music that is Biblically and Theologically sound.
- Delicious breakfast snacks and coffee at our Hospitality table.
From our parking team, to our greeting team, to our children's area and beyond- our goal is to welcome everyone into our home like they belong here. No matter if it's your first time stepping foot in a church, or you are a committed follower of Jesus looking for a local church to call home, you are always welcome here at Aletheia Norfolk.